Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I never thought

So I never thought I would be a sucker for heartwarming and controversial stories. Well this one is amazing. My mom Lived in Utah when it made the news and It is such an amazing story. I am putting in her wiki page for you to read as a quick summary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Lynn_Pearson
This author has written some amazing heartwarming stories and she is such a extraordinary writer. The Book I am recommending is Good-Bye, I love you. and This book you will find very touching. Carol Lynn Pearson is LDS (my Church) and After being married and having kids her husband left for a Homosexual Lifestyle. They had struggled with his desires for years and in the church they are recognized and worked on as long as they are not acted on. Now I know many people will disagree with the Views on Homosexuality provided but the story is amazing so Please keep that in mind. Years later he was diagnosed with AIDS, She took him in and cared for him until he died. This book is very frankly their story. and WOW...what a story.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment